- This event has passed.
Online Skillbuilder program
June 5, 2019 @ 11:00 - 12:30£50
If you’ve already done the Parenting Starter Class, this 6 month program (Jun/Jul/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec) will tide over your parenting for the rest of the year.
Join an online community where you’ll get…
- The Skillbuilder course. Each month I’ll release videos on these more in depth topics:
– Staylistening intensive: Listening to two or more children at once, Staylistening to emotional projects, swearing, and talking back, staylistening demos for various ages and situations.
– Helping children get along better with each other and at school: Sharing, property rights and fairness, saying sorry, name calling, supporting the sibling relationship, working out conflict between friends, homework and bullying.
– Lifting fear: working on sleep issues, separation anxiety, aggression, countering the disconnection from school/separations, working on rigidities, and picky eating.
– Building co-operation and ease in the family: Co-operation with chores/family activities, setting limits to get to feelings, adult special time, and family meetings.
– Increasing joy and play: Accessing our playfulness, screens/gaming, family roughhousing games.
– Building our resilience as parents: What to do when you are losing it, how to use a Parent Rescue Squad, partnering well as parents and grandparents, managing other’s opinions/ what they think of your parenting style.
- A monthly 1.5 hr support session on Zoom (half for discussion and questions, half support group)
- 2 x 30 min consultations with me to be used as needed over the 6 months
- A closed Facebook group just for you ninja level parents, where I’ll be available for questions and you can connect for emergency Listening Partnerships, share worries and successes etc.
- A copy of Listen
Cost is £50/month for 6 months (or £35 concession) by standing order on the 1st of the month. Zoom calls are 11-12.30pm 1st Wednesday of the month on June 5th, Jul 3rd, Sep 4th, Oct 2nd, Nov 6th, Dec 4th
Does that sound awesome or no? We tend to have fab discussions in these groups. Here an audio recorded in last year’s group.